Puracy Natural Body Wash Review
- The Puracy Difference: Join the 1 million+ enjoying our award-winning, plant-powered formulas
- SUPERIOR RESULTS: Coconut-based cleansers create rich, luxurious foam; clinical-grade moisturizers hydrate; sea salt purifies and balances; 100% clean rinsing; CITRUS & SEA SALT: Sun-ripened citrus groves with a gentle breeze of ocean air
Puracy Natural Body Wash Review
In the Puracy Natural Body Wash Review, we found:
- Created by Doctors: Developed for daily use by men and women, with all skin types, by our team of Ph.D. chemists
- Puracy Natural Body Wash removes impurities, enhances hydration, and washes away completely, leaving your skin crisp, soft, and clean
No Harsh Chemicals
- No cocomidopropyl betaine
- No sulfates (SLS, SLES, SCS)
- No formaldehyde, salicylates, parabens, phosphates, MEA, DEA, TEA, petroleum-based ingredients
- No animal by-products, perfumes, dyes or caustics
- Plant-derived, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, biodegradable
- Certified Cruelty-Free by PETA & Leaping Bunny – Never Tested on Animals; Made in the USA!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- Details – https://puracy.com/pages/returns
Our Thoughts – Puracy Natural Body Wash Review
To get some of the stats for our Puracy natural body wash review out of the way: 4,409 Amazon Reviews with an average of (4.6 / 5) 81% were (5 / 5)
Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut Oil-Based Cleanser), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Sodium CocoylGlycinate (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Citric Acid (Plant-Based Preservative), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (Plant-Based Cleanser), Vegetable Glycerin (Plant-Based Skin Softener), Caprylyl Glycol (Coconut-Based Preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (Biodegradable Preservative), Caprylhydroxamic Acid (Coconut-Based Preservative), Propanediol (Plant-Based Preservative), Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Coco-Glucoside (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Glyceryl Oleate (Plant-Based Skin Softener), Himalayan PinkSea Salt, Potassium Sorbate (Natural Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Food-Grade Preservative), Gluconolactone (Food-Grade Preservative), Natural Fragrance.
So no warning flags there. If you have questions about the list of any one ingredient you can check it here.
Some of the things we like about the Puracy Natural Body Wash:
It is plant-derived. It’s from plants.
The ingredients are biodegradable, the bottles are recyclable and refill pouches are available, so paying for the bottle packaging is not needed with each purchase.
Good foaming action from the coconut-based cleaners. Why is this important? Reason 1. Foaming action is traditionally done with chemicals, it is a good place to hide them. Reason 2. For our user experience, foaming is important. We believe the soap product is working when we see foam. If there is little to no foam, we seem to worry about the effectiveness of the product.
I personally also use it for shampoo too. And like most of the Amazon reviews, I also like the smell.
The one downside we see is the price. Chemical free is more expensive than plant-based. That is the way it is right now. On the upside of the downside, is the introduction of Body Wash Refill which currently lowers the cost to almost 50% of the two bottle price which will lower the cost so more families feel they can afford the product.
We personally suggest the use of a luffah body scrubber or back scrubber to keep the use down to a minimum.
The bottom line for our Puracy Natural Body Wash Review is an enthusiastic (5 / 5)
Good for our bodies and planet and kind to the wallet.