Nikken Waterfall Replacement Filter
The Nikken Waterfall replacement filter is one of the best features of the Nikken Waterfall water purifier. By the time you finish reading the info about the filter, you will probably be astonished by the incredible value it represents.
Nikken Waterfall Replacement Filter Specifications:
Nikken PiMag Waterfall Replacement Filter ANSI/NSF Standard 42 (Aesthetic Effects)
- Particulates (clarity, sediments): exceeds standard Class II-VI
- Chloramine: exceeds standard
- Chlorine: exceeds standard
- Taste & odor reduction: exceeds standard
ANSI/NSF Standard 53 (Health Effects)
- Cyst reduction: exceeds standard
- Lead reduction: exceeds standard
- Bacteria reduction is greater than 99.99%
Regulates Water pH
- pH Range 8.5 – 9.5
- Ionized water decreases oxidation-reduction potential. A high ORP contributes to unwanted oxidative decomposition. Ionized PiMag water from the Waterfall can help offset the oxidizing effect of many elements of the modern diet and environment. This can actually help slow down cellular destruction
Nikken PiMag Waterfall Replacement Filter Details:
- Mucro-sponge Pre Filter – Eliminat4 sediment, rust, and particles up to 0.1 microns
- Activated Charcoal – eliminates odors, colors, chlorine, organic compounds, detergents and chemicals
- Activated Charcoal with Silver – Eliminates bacteria and prevents their growth
- Activated Magnesium Charcoal – Ionize the water and increases the antioxidant potential
- KDF Material – Generated chemical reactions of oxide reduction ion. Eliminates chlorine, heavy metals, virus and bacteria
- Clay, Silver and Bio Silver Beads – Filters pollutants and realism minerals into the water to regulate pH
- Ion Exchange Resin – Eliminates heavy Metals, adds sodium and potassium ions for a better water quality
- Mineral and Silver Stones – prevents the growth of bacteria, release origin, minerals and regulated pH of the water
- Silica Sand – Regulate the pH of the water
The Nikken Waterfall Replacement Filter is at the heart of the Nikken PiMag Waterfall water purifier. Since we own three systems for years: one for home, office, and travel, we rate the replacement filter (5 / 5).
Of note, the replacement costs of this filer is a distinct marketing advantage. The cost is really low. It filters more water volume and filters more bad stuff than inferior filter systems on the market. If you have ever heard that manufacturers make printers to sell in replacement ink cartridges, the same is true in the water filtering business – except for the value of the Nikken Waterfall replacement filter. The current cost of the replacement filter.
Just like Amazon, to purchase a product from Nikken, you will need to have an account. If you do not have an account yet, you will be asked to create one. It is free, easy and fast to do. Just click register as a customer and fill out fields.
Remember to save your password for future use. If you need help at all, please use the contact page to leave us a message.