Kenzen Super Ciaga Diet Soda Replacement
Just how healthy is the Kenzen Super Ciaga diet soda replacement? What follows is a high level unpack of the benefits of the Maqui berry, Elderberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, and Blueberry. As you read down you will see how they are a circle of reinforcing benefits giving you a very tasty and super healthy drink which can replace the soda consumption.
A good starting place to learn about the war between Antioxidants and Free Radicals may be Elderberry Antioxidants vs Free Radicals.
Health Benefits of the Maqui berry
As we start our discussion on the health merits of our Kenzen Super Ciaga diet soda replacement, you will see a lot of redundancy in the individual berry benefits.
Most of us know that berries like blueberry, blackberry, acai, etc. are loaded with health benefits. But what most of us don’t know is that maqui berry lords over all the other berries, when it comes to health benefits! Amazing Health Benefits of Maqui Berry
- The maqui berry is an excellent ally for fighting free radicals in your body. Not only is the Maqui berry good for slowing down premature aging, wrinkles, and DNA damage, it also helps to nourish the skin cells.
- The Maqui berry has anthocyanin [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthocyanin] which helps to treat diabetes, balance glucose in the blood and improve glucose tolerance of the body.
- Maqui berry his healthy for the digestion. By helping to kick-start the digestive process leading to the proper energy releasing for your body’s use.
Anit Inflammatory Effects
- The Maqui berry has anti-inflammatory properties which help with inflammatory diseases arthritis.
Anti Carcinogen Effects
- Cancer cells can be created by the free radicals in your body. Thanks to the high value of anti-oxidants, the Maqui berry fights cancer.
Boost the Immune System
- The Maqui is a boost to your immune system to help fight off several diseases. Many people believe the regular consumption of the Maqui berry effectively treats colds and flu.
Maqui Berry Word of Caution
- There are no known severe side effects, but there can be an allergy issue. If you are generally allergic to berries, you may have problems with the Maqui berry.
Health Benefits of the Elderberry
Next, in our discussion of Kenzen Super Ciaga diet soda replacement, we have the Elderberry.
Cold and Flu Relief
Elderberries are an excellent general immune system booster. The berries contain chemical compounds called anthocyanidins, which are known to have immunostimulant effects. Elderberry extract has been shown to be a safe, efficient and cost-effective treatment for both cold and flu symptoms. draxe.com/eldergerry
- Elderberries are an excellent general immune system booster.
- Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Compounds
- Help to promote bone health
- Help control Diabetes
- Help with Sinus Issues
- Add bioflavonoids to Antioxidant and you can expect support for skin health
Health Benefits of the Blackberry
Great source of Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Vitamin B, Antioxidants, Niacin B3, Folate B9 and more!
Health Benefits of the Blackberry
There’s an argument to be made for calling blackberries a superfood. They’re high in beneficial vitamins and minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. They’re low in calories, carbs, and fat. Blackberries are also versatile and easy to add to your diet. blackberries: Health benefits
Packed with Vitamin C
- Absorbs Iron
- Shorten Common Cold
- Prevent Scurvy
- Helps heal wounds
- Helps regenerate your skin
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Help control blood sugars levels [ by slowing the absorption rate of sugar]
- Helps you feel full, so can help lose weight
- Provides fuel to nourish healthy gut bacteria
Source of Vitamin K
- Helps blood clot
- Vitamin K is important for bone health
Source of Manganese
- Manganese is important for bone health [anti-osetporosis]
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Helps to metabolize carbs [good news for weight watchers]
- Helps form Collagen
- Promotes skin & hair
- Reduces Joint Pain and Degeneration
- Boosts Metabolism, Muscle Mass, and Energy Output
- Strengthens Nails, Hair and teeth
- Protects Cardiovascular Health
- More Info on Collagen
- Helps form Prolidase – unique ability to degrade imidodipeptides – More info
Supports Brain Health
- A review of research in the Journal of Agricultural and Food suggests fruits like blackberry may improve brain health and help prevent memory loss
Supports Oral Health
- Blackberry extract has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory abilities against some types of bacteria that cause oral disease
Health Benefits of the Raspberry
Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber, raspberries are a delicious fruit with many health benefits. They have a high concentration of ellagic acid, a phenolic compound that prevents cancer, thereby stopping the growth of cancer cells and eliminating the progress of cancers. Impressive Benefits of Raspberries
- Fiber to keep you feeling full for longer
- Manganese supports a higher metabolic rate to burn more fat
- Antioxidant of vitamin C helps reduce age spots and supports skin health
Prevent Macular Degeneration
- a great natural remedy for macular degeneration
Help Fight Infections and Cancer
- Excellent antioxidant containing ellagic acid
- See above
Strengthen Immune System
- Rich with effective antioxidant and phytonutrients to reinforce your immune system
High Nutrient Value
- Rich in Antioxidant
- See above
- Rich in Vitamin B
- Converts food to energy
- Good source of Vitamin C
- Supports immune system
- Supports prenatal health
- Supports eyes
- Supports skin health
- Good source of
- Breaks down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats
- Allows your body’s use of Oxygen
- Niacin – B3
- Improves Cholesterol levels
- Can help with Diabetes
- Skin Health
- Supports Brain function
- Helps Joints and fight arthritis
- Folate B9
- DNA synthesis and repair
- Bone support
- Immune system support
- Heart support
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis
- Regulates body fluids
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar and pressure
- Help from Collagen [see above]
- Helps absorb iron
- Plays role in energy production
Health Benefits of the Blueberry
The Kenzen Super Ciaga diet soda replacement also contains Blueberries.
A type of flavonoid called anthocyanin gives blueberries many of their health benefits. Flavonoids are plant compounds that often have a powerful antioxidant effect.
Anthocyanin is responsible for the blueberry’s characteristic blue color. It also contributes to the numerous advantages of blueberries. About Blueberrie
Maintaining Healthy Bones
- Blueberries contain manganese, calcium, iron, phosphorous, vitamin K, magnesium, and zinc
- Iron and zink play crucial roles in bone strength and elasticity
- Collagen and Vitamin C – see above
Lowering Blood Pressure
- Sodium free to help reduce blood pressure [recent studies may change this claim – more study is needed]
- Claim based on fiber levels
Protecting Against Heart Disease
Improving Mental Health
Digestion and Weight Los
So there you have it, the health in the Kenzen Super Ciaga diet soda replacement.
Nikken Kenzen Super Ciaga53.60
Certified USDA Organic10.0/10
Antioxidant Values 3.500 per oz9.5/10
Maqui, Elderberry, Blackberry, Raspberry9.5/10
Anit-Carcinogenic, Anit-Viral, Anti-Bacterial10.0/10
ORAC established by independent laboratory testing10.0/10
- Helps to neutralize and eliminate free radicals
- Supports healthy immune system
- Supports healthy heart
- Supports healthy blood vessels
- Natural energy levels
- Only available from Nikken
- Shipping Costs are above Normal
- 6g of added sugars - not explained