Nikken Kenko Air Purifier
Is the Nikken Kenko air purifier the best air purifier?
Food, water and sleep are all important, but air is the most immediate need. It’s something we use several times a minute! What could be more worthwhile than improving air quality? The groups who spend the most time at home are children and the elderly. Good indoor air quality is even more essential for them.
Just like Amazon, to purchase a product from Nikken, you will need to have an account. If you do not have an account yet, you will be asked to create one. It is free, easy and fast to do. Just click register as a customer and fill out fields.
Remember to save your password for future use. If you need help at all, please use the contact page to leave us a message.
Nikken Kenko Air Purifier Filter System
The Nikken Kenko Air Purifier filtering system is an advanced muti-stage filtration increases the efficiency particulate filtering. This high-efficiency filter exceeds the measured standard of capturing up to 99.97% of .3 micron particles in the air, including:
- Floor Mite Dust
- Insecticide Dust
- Cement Dust
- Fertilizer Plant Dust and Fumes
- Sulfuric Acid Mist and Fumes
- Paint Pigments
According to Consumer Reports, the CDC recommended the use of this type of HEPA purifiers to help reduce the viral concentrations of the SARS virus. Concerning the Covid 19 virus, the article goes on to say ” So there is a mechanistic reason to think that air purifiers could help reduce transmission.” That does not mean that this type of HEPA can filter the Covid 19 virus because the size of the virus is smaller than the range of the filter. However, because of the mechanics of the virus leaving the body, it may be attached to paticles which the filter can trap.
Nikken Kenko Air Purifier - Relax Every Dayt
Have you ever gone to a mountain lake or the ocean to get away and recharge? Do you remember the feeling when you got out of the car and felt the relaxing affect of nature? That is caused be something called neg-ions.
According to the Nutrition Review;
“Consumer devices that utilize negative ion-generating technology have been shown to eliminate airborne pollutants, dust, cigarette smoke, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, viruses, and bacteria from the air. Negative ions have long been attributed to improvements in mood and physical health. Research supports the view that negative ions have a net positive effect on health, including improved mood, stabilized catecholamine regulation and circadian rhythm, enhanced recovery from physical exertion and protection from positive ion-related stress and exhaustion disorders.”
The Nikken Kenko air purifier generates a non-toxic ozone-free environment. It’s advanced system generates negative-ions (similar to those found in natural environments such as forests and lakes. You can relax in your home, because it helps to bring nature inside you house. A lot of people may comment how nice the house is, partly because of the negative ions.
Nikken Kenko Air Purifier Operation
- The Nikken Kenko Air Purifier is Energy Star qualified: 35% more efficient than standard models and saves a minimum of 215 kilowatt-hours per year.
- Uses Re-usable pre filter to reduced carbon footprint
- Will display air quality from Red to Green
- Manual operation if you want to intervene to clean the air quickly
- Auto operation for set it and forget it convenience.
- Particle sensor to detect ambient pollution levels
- Very Quiet stand-by mode for sleeping easier
- Easy and light to pick up and use in different room
The particle sensor and auto operation makes the Nikken Kenko air purifier super easy to use. Add the display of the air quality, and you get an air purifier with a lot of convenient feedback about the air quality in the room.
- Coverage – 313 Sq. ft. [29 sa. m.]
- Power Consumption – 55 watts
- Weight – 13.9lb [6.3kg]
- Eco friendly materials – Polyurethane, polypropylene, activated carbon, microfiber, ABS plastic: all recyclable
- Warranty – Standard three-year limited warranty on fan motor. General parts and labor warranted for one year.