LifeStraw Personal Survival Water Filter Clean Water Anywhere
|Affordable easy solution for everywhere||10|
No matter if hotel taps, rivers, streams, ponds, lakes, and glaciers are your drinking water source, the LifeStraw, you can access safe water anywhere. Drinking out of the Amazon River or almost anywhere, your LifeStraw will protect you from bacteria, parasites, and microplastics. During any natural disaster or emergency event, locating safe drinking water is vital. The LifeStraw never expires, and its small footprint makes it a perfect fit for most emergency kits.
LifeStraw Personal Survival Water Filter Clean Water Anywhere Prices
- Removes bacteria & parasites: The microfiltration membrane removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella), and 99.999% of waterborne parasites (including giardia and cryptosporidium).
- Removes microplastics: Removes the smallest microplastics found in the environment (down to 1 micron), and reduces turbidity down to 0.2 microns.
- Rigorous Testing: All claims are verified with laboratories using standard testing protocols set by the US EPA, NSF, ASTM for water purifiers.
- Long Lifetime: The microbiological filter will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance
- Make an Impact: For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.
LifeStraw Personal Survival Water Filter
LifeStraw is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness. The straw-style filter design lets you turn up to 1,000 liters of contaminated water into safe drinking water.
Our Thoughts on the LifeStraw Personal Survival Water Filter
Let’s get the obvious out of the way:
Amazon #1 Best Seller
7436 Amazon Reviews
(4.6 / 5)
And, there are a few thousand other reviews saying the same thing!
- Clean drinking water anywhere
- Long life span – 1000 gallons
- Ultra Light – travels anywhere
- Take this along and explore the world!
One point, it’s not a ding, but something that we should mention. Survival, in this case, is not long-term survival. There is a limit to the number of uses. To Lifestraw’s credit, they do not market this product as survival but the best friend you will have when out and about and thirsty.
We are convinced! Ordered a few for our photo trips and fumbled over ourselves to give this product a (5 / 5) !
- Removes Bacteria and parasites - 99.999999%
- Removes microplastics - this is a huge statement and claim
- Tested with established protocols
- 1000 gallons!
- Impact - buy one and a school child receives safe drinking water for a year
- None - after 45 minutes of looking we can not find one Con