Top 32 Essential Oil Set in Zippered Portfolio Case- 16 Top Singles and 16 Top Synergies : Beauty
Early Warning Signs Alzheimer’s Disease Symptoms
Knowing the Early Warning Signs Alzheimer’s Disease Symptoms might allow you give your loved ones a better quality of life for longer
June is Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness Month. It’s a great time to use this time to talk about memory and cognition concerns. But if it is not June when you read this, any time is a good time to find out the early warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease symptoms.
Do not be afraid to talk about Alzheimer’s. Early diagnosis can give you an opportunity to improve quality of life for longer with lifestyle or medical intervention. It could help to slow down the disease’s symptoms progression. Early testing might help to determine cognitive changes the result of Alzheimer’s or another condition.
Important warning signs of Alzheimer’s
1. Perhaps the most common sign of Alzheimer’s is people forgets recently learned information.
Other symptoms include:
- Forgetting important events or dates
- Needing for the same information over and over
- Needing to rely on memory aids – reminder notes or electronic devices
- Needing help from family members for things that used to be handled by the person
2. Challenges in planning or solving problems
Many people show the symptom of changes in their ability to follow or develop a plan. Numbers may become more confusing. Little things like following a recipe or even tracking monthly bills can be some hard. You may notice your focus for simple tasks may make tasks longer to complete.
3. Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- People may get lost going to known locations
- They find managing a budget becoming harder
- They may even forget the rules of their favorite game
4. Confusion with time or locations
Alzheimer’s makes it difficult to track time. People may only understand the now, the circumstances of the immediate time. They may forget or not know where they are, or how they got there.
5. Trouble understanding visual messaging
Visual symbols or meaning is a sign of Alzheimer’s problems. People may have difficulty judging distance, reading, and determining color or contrast.
6. Problems with speaking or writing words
Conversation following may become challenging. They may lose words the middle of a conversation or be unable to complete a sentence. They tend to say the same things over and over.
7. Misplacing things
- People with Alzheimer’s may put things in illogical places
- They may lose everyday items such as keys, wallet
- They may not be unable to retrace their steps to find them again
- You may hear increasing number of thief accusations since they can not find things
8.Decreased or poor judgment
Dealing with money is a common are for poor judgment. They fall prey to giving large amounts to telemarketers. Their physical appearance may suffer. They can become less aware of cleanliness and tidiness.
9. Withdrawal from work or social activities
Since people with Alzheimer’s can only remember the immediate, they may not be able to follow sports teams or have problems with their hobby. As they experience more changes, they may want to avoid social situations or interactions.
10. Changes in mood and personality
You may notice an increase in:
- Feelings of confusion
- Suspicion and depression
- Fearfulness or anxiety
- Easily upset at home, work, unfamiliar places, and friends
Alzheimer’s is not just for the elderly
Many people with early onset have been reported as early as the 30’s. In the United States, it is estimated that approximately 200,000 people have early onset. alz.org
The real question is, can Alzheimer’s be prevented?
As if now, there are no clear-cut answers yet. However promising research is underway.
Common Sense Approach
[pullquote align=”normal” cite=”Nikken Active Wellness”]Common sense dictates that the earlier we participate in an Active Wellness lifestyle, the better our chances of maintaining a Healthy Body and a Healthy Mind. The Nikken line of Kenzen® organic nutritional supplements is the natural way to support the foundation of our health. A fermented blend of 100% organic ingredients formulated to help you stay focused and mentally sharp, Kenzen Clarity, is designed to help maximize your cognitive function.*[/pullquote]
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For more information about Clarity, please see Nikken Kenzen Clarity!